Treston visible storage cabinets
Turnable unit - without drawers
Floor Standing Spacemiser turntable units to accomodate Visible Storage cabinets. Offering storage for up to 4320 different items on a floor area of only 0.25 sq mtr.
- Weight loading - 400kg
- Ball bearing base plates and dividing trays
Turntable only, clear small part storage cabinets sold separatelyEnquire
- Height: 1730mm
- Width (left-right): 500mm
- Depth (front-back): 500mm
- Material: Polypropylene/Polystyrene
- Type: Small Parts Storage Cabinet
These Treston visible storage cabinets are the top-of-the-line transparent drawer storage system for small parts storage. With a professional build quality and a host of small unique features that make this range a true market leader.
The cabinets bodies are manufactured from a strong dark grey polypropylene plastic with galvanised steel shelves supporting the truly crystal clear drawers.
The cabinets are stable enough to sit safely on top of workbenches or other cabinets or can be wall mounted using the pre-drilled fixing holes at the rear of the unit.
We also offer a turn table system for a truly professional small parts storage system which is immensly popular amongst the electronics and manufacturing sectors.
Each drawer contains a number of ridges moulded into the base, this provides added strength and also aids in the pick up of small, flat or otherwise awkward items.
- Each drawer has a corrugated base to simplify picking
- A large, sturdy handle provides a full width label area
- Dark grey (RAL 7021) polypropylene frame and galvanised steel shelves
- Crystal clear polystyrene drawers with self adhesive labels
- Easy identification of contents
- Drawer dividers available separately - Please call for details
More information about Turnable unit - without drawers
Our range of Treston visible storage cabinets covers both the 550 series and the 290 series.
The series 550 range of cabinets are 550mm high x 310mm wide x 180mm deep with a choice of drawer numbers: 60, 48, 24, 12, 8, assorted / mixed.
The series 290 range of cabinets are 290mm high x 310mm wide x 180mm deep with a choice of drawer numbers: 30, 24, 12, 8, 6, 4 assorted / mixed.