Choose from our superb range of professional workbenches to help ensure comfort and productivity while carrying out manual tasks. All of our workbenches are sturdy, durable and packed full of features that are certain to make them an indispensable part of any production, assembly or warehouse environment.read more ...
Most of our industrial workbenches are modular, which allows them to be customised to suit the task being performed, further improving the productivity of your team and therefore the profitability of your business. Modular workstations also allow shelves and other component to be constructed on top of the unit, making the most of vertical space.
As well as being modular, all of our Treston workbenches are height adjustable. Each bench can therefore be adjusted to suit the worker or the task being performed, while components, tools and assembly guides can be kept within easy reach. An ergonomic workspace helps protect the health of your staff, allowing tasks to be performed more comfortably and reducing the risk of strain related injury and absenteeism.
In addition to static workbenches, we also supply Treston mobile workbenches, which are the perfect way to move projects between the adjustable height workbenches (TP and TPH).
- Modular workbenches provide incredible flexibility and can greatly increase productivity.
- Components include shelves, perforated panels, tool and lighting supports, cable channels, storage bin containers, and more - please get in touch for more details.
- Modular workbenches are ideal for a wide range of sectors, including technical, manufacturing, medical & heavy industries.
- Adjustable height workstations reduce fatigue on workers and can be an important health and safety requirement in some industries.
- The Treston range can be height adjusted using only an Allen key.
- With a 25mm thick laminated particle board surface, the Treston units should endure decades of use in the harshest of conditions.
£ 195.36 inc VAT