Industrial Fibreglass Stepladders
Swingback, 10 treads, 2340mm height
This is the 10 treads, 2340mm height platform fibreglass stepladders.
The fibreglass stiles are non-conductive to 25,000 volts. Designed for electrical work, suitable for professional and domestic use.
The ladder comes with a large anti-slip platform, extra moulded brace and foot pad for enhancing the brace strength. The extra knee baces also add rigidity.
Compiles with BS EN131 standard.
- Height: 2340mm
- Capacity (kg): 150kg
- Type: stepladder
- Colour: Blue
- Treads / steps: 10
- Non-conductive fibreglass steps, ideal for use by electrical contractors
- High performance Holster Top, with specially designed paint, tools and equipment holders
- Fully compatible with unique Werner Lock-in System to add access to the ladder top
- Slip-resistant Traction-Tred steps
- EDGE- moulded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracing strength and increased protection against damage
- Additional horizontal back leg strengthening bars for heavy duty use
- BS EN131 Standard
- 150kg Maximum Load
- Extra knee braces on front frames for added rigidity