Supershelf Garment Hanging Bays
2000mm height, 900mm width, 500mm depth, 2 hanging levels, Central
This is the 2000mm high x 900mm wide x 500mm deep, Supershelf galvanised steel garment hanging bay with 2 hanging levels. This is available as both a starter or add-on bay - the starter bay includes 2 vertical frames whereas the add-on bay includes only 1 as it will join onto an existing frame.
The central hanging version uses an oval hanging beam in the centre of the bay so that garments are protected - this is very popular when combined with our mobile shelving systems.Enquire
- Height: 2000mm
- Width (left-right): 900mm
- Depth (front-back): 500mm
- Material: Steel
- Levels: 2 hanging levels
- UDL per shelf: 90kg
Our Supershelf garment hanging bays are specifically designed to provide high density storage for clothing in retail stockrooms and warehouses. As well as increasing storage capacity, hanging garments can also ensure that goods are easily identifiable and accessible, improving the efficiency of stockroom and warehouse tasks, while minimising wrinkles and deformation in certain items of clothing.
To provide the right solution for your space, our garment hanging bays are available in a variety of different dimensions and three basic hanging formats:
- Single sided - hanging rails on one side only for use against walls.
- Double sided - hanging rails on both sides for access from two aisles, which is the most popular and economical garment storage solution.
- Central hanging - Unlike the previous two options, hanging rails are centrally located so that garments are entirely contained within the bay and do not extrude into the aisle. This is ideal in smaller stockrooms or for use with mobile shelving systems.
Available online are our most popular two or three tiered configurations, but, depending on the size of your items, it is possible to add further hanging levels - please get in touch for more information and additional beams.
Due to its modular construction, the Supershelf garment racking system can also be easily combined with standard shelves or bin storage to store assorted items in sections or within a single bay. For example, shirts, jackets, trousers and other longer articles could be hung on upper rails with folded knitwear or shoeboxes stored on shelves underneath, delivering a complete stockroom storage solution to retailers with a varied inventory.
All modules*, including hanging rails and shelves, are adjustable in 33mm increments, which allows any unit to be easily reconfigured for seasonal or general stock changes. A choice of starter and add-on bays also means that stockroom or warehouse facilities can be built or extended at a reduced cost.
An entirely bolt free assembly helps ensure a quick and effortless installation, letting your business get back to what matters most. In addition, zinc finish steel shelving bays look great, are simple to clean and maintain, and are more durable than chipboard alternatives.
- A range of dimensions and bay types for any application.
- Garment rails and modules adjustable in 33mm increments*.
- Modular bays can incorporate standard shelves and bin containers to provide a comprehensive clothes storage system.
- Galvanised steel is durable, attractive and easy to maintain.
- Universal oval beams are suited to most hangers.
- Can support up to 90kg on a single rail.
*Though still adjustable, central hanging bays utilise a slightly different system - please call for more details.
If you require any more information on our Supershelf garment hanging system, or you would like to be guided to the right solution for your stockroom, warehouse or distribution centre, please give us a call and speak to one of our expert advisers.
Please add 110mm for overall width of the starter bay and 10mm for overall width of each add-on bay.
More information about 2000mm height, 900mm width, 500mm depth, 2 hanging levels, Central
For expert assistance, please call and speak to a member of our team, who can also offer a free design service, including CAD diagrams. Heights up to 5000mm, fitted with 4 or 5 tier garment hanging levels, are available on request.