Mistral Office Shelving Bays
Clad back, 1830mm height, 1000mm width, 350mm depth, 6 shelves
This is the 1830mm high x 1000mm wide x 350mm deep, Mistral office adjustable shelving bay with a fully clad back and 6 shelf levels. This is available as both a starter or add-on bay - the starter bay includes 2 vertical frames whereas the add-on bay includes only 1 as it will join onto an existing frame.
The six shelf option is perfect for archive box storage, A4 folders / books and lever arch files.
This item is manufactured to order as per your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless faulty, this does not affect your statutory rights.Enquire
- Height: 1830mm
- Width (left-right): 1000mm
- Depth (front-back): 350mm
- Material: Steel
- Levels: 6 shelves
- UDL per shelf: 80kg
The Mistral shelving system has been carefully designed to blend appearance with practicality. It is a high quality office shelving system at a very affordable cost. The Mistral office range is available with either an open back for placement against walls and partitions or fully functional with shelving units available on both sides.
- Easy to assemble without the need for any nuts, bolts or special tools
- Wide range of office shelving bays, doors, cradles and accessories
- Dimensions: 1830mm high x 1000mm wide (left - right) x 350mm or 450mm deep (front - back)
- 5, 6 or 7 shelf levels options
- Starter and add-on bay option available
- Bright white powder coated finish (RAL 9016)
- Other dimensions and options are available-please contact us for details
More information about Clad back, 1830mm height, 1000mm width, 350mm depth, 6 shelves
Treated with Activecoat anti-bacterial powder coating for the most stringent hygienic environments.
Activecoat is a hardwearing, patented powder coating containing elemental Silver ionically bonded into a bio-compatible ceramic material known as Zeolite. This impedes the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, fungi, mould and algae and more, reducing the risk of cross-contamination from surface to surface. Ideal where stringent hygiene standards are required or to stop the spread of common diseases in an office environment.