Heavy Duty Chipboard Shelving
R2, 2440mm height, 915mm width, 455mm depth, 6 shelf levels
This is the 2440mm high 915mm wide 455mm deep R2 heavy duty chipboard shelving bay with 6 shelves. It has 18mm chipboard with steel uprights and beams.Enquire
- Height: 2440mm
- Width (left-right): 915mm
- Depth (front-back): 455mm
- Material: Chipboard
- Levels: 6 shelves
- UDL per shelf: 200kg
Our heavy duty shelving units are capable of holding anywhere up to 720kg UDL per shelf, which makes them perfect for storing bulky materials and other large items in manufacturing, engineering and production environments as well as warehouses. Our economical, sturdy steel uprights and an 18mm thick, high density particle board shelf ensure that the shelving unit is extraordinarily strong and sturdy.
Our heavy duty chipboard shelving is also incredibly simple to assemble, using an innovative tap-together system that requires no special tools or fiddly nuts and bolts. Once built, these freestanding shelving bays are solid without extra fixing and work wonders to tidy up and transform any space.
- Five depths:
- A choice of heights to help maximise vertical space.
- Quick and easy to assemble, with no nuts or bolts.
- Five widths, including both short span and long span lengths.
- Attractive blue frames and orange beams as standard - other colours are available on request.
- Heavy Duty Chipboard Shelving on the following models can support up to 720kg UDL per shelf (H x W x D):
- 1980mm x 1830mm x 915mm
- 2440mm x 1830mm x 915mm
- 1980mm x 1830mm x 1220mm
- 2440mm x 1830mm x 1220mm
If you need any more information on our heavy duty shelving, or you would like to discuss your particular requirements, please give us a call and speak to one of our expert advisers.