Transbank transit box
350mm height, 350mm width, 350mm depth, chemical storage
This is the 350mm high, 350mm wide, 350mm deep chemical transit box in yellow.
Designed specifically for storing or transporting smaller quantites of chemicals, fully complies with all regulations.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted as standard
- Finished in bright yellow with relevant hazard warning signs
- Built to a specification for 30 minute fire resistance
- Pre-drilled holes for bolting down so as to secure the unit in a fixed location or in the back of a vehicle
- Bright Yellow
- Height: 350mm
- Width (left-right): 350mm
- Depth (front-back): 350mm
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hazardous Transit Box
HSE (Health & Safety Executives) requires that anyone transporting fuels or chemicals must secure them in a lockable container. The TransBank™ has been specifically designed to ensure you comply with regulations for storing hazardous goods during transite or in a fixed location.
These hazardous and chemical storage boxes have been built around the sizes of jerry cans, but they are also suitable for use as chemsafes.
- Fully welded and tested sump based to prevent leakage
- Ventilated to prevent build up of fumes
- Over centre catch with padlock facility