Solid Grade Laminate Lockers
Tough, solid laminate doors are highly resistant to dents and scratches and will not rust. They are very popular for damp, humid environments such as changing rooms.read more...
The laminate lockers shown here come with inset doors as standard - these provide good vandal & theft resistance. "Plant-on" doors are also available which cover the locker body providing a more attractive finish but are inherently less secure.
- The door fits neatly inside the frame and opens a full 180 degrees.
- Fitted with standard mastered Keylocks with 2,000 differs
- Dimensions: 1800mm High x 300mm Wide x 300mm Deep
- 2, 3 and 4 door lockers fitted with security shelf to prevent unauthorised access to the compartment
- Wide choice of door colours
- End panels also available - please call us for details
- Pre-drilled for nesting
More information about Solid Grade Laminate Lockers
Solid grade laminate (SGL) is sometimes called compact laminate, compact grade laminate, solid phenolic laminate or by the trade name Trespa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trespa)
It is made by bonding sheets of Kraft paper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_paper) together under pressure with phenolic resin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenolic_resin). Each sheet can be coloured or only the facing pieces providing either a solid colour or simply face colours – with a dark edge. The high pressure and heat causes the sheets and resin to fuse into a single solid tough material that is completely waterproof.
Unlike other forms of laminate SGL doesn’t need a substrate, i.e. chipboard or plywood to provide additional structural strength, and is completely self supporting with superb impact resistance.Enquire