Laptop Charging Lockers
8 compartments, single door Probe locker
This is the 1000mm height, 380mm width, 460mm depth charging laptop locker with a single door, for charging up to 8 laptops, tablets or any electronic devices at once.
- White locker body with 3 choices of door colours.
- The single door charging locker allows quick and easy access to all laptops and/or tablets simultaneously.
- Each compartment clear entry is 115mm high by 316mm deep, and can store electronic devices up to 370mm wide x 420mm deep*.
- Comes complete with a 3 pin plug socket to permit charging using each laptop's own mains lead.
- Single power socket located at rear of compartment out of the way of fingers.
- Designed with a rear perforated panel (vent) in each compartment to dissipate excess heat, preventing laptops from over heating.
*Please remember to consider the dimensions of the charging plug and lead of your devices.
This item is manufactured to order as per your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless faulty, this does not affect your statutory rights.Enquire
- Height: 1000mm
- Width (left-right): 380mm
- Depth (front-back): 460mm
- Material: Steel
- Lock Type: Key lock / cam lock
- Door quantity: 1
Laptop charging lockers are the intelligent solution for managing laptops, tablets and other electronic devices in schools, businesses or any other institutional environment. These units provide safe and secure storage for high value gadgets, while ensuring that each device is charged and ready to go, whether you are delivering a critical presentation or introducing some interactivity into your classroom.
High quality steel and tough hinges provide a barrier against possible theft or vandalism, and a choice of dimensions and compartment options helps to deliver the perfect fit for your premises and device management strategy. Each laptop compartment features a 3 pin plug socket that allows your device to charge in storage using its own mains lead, while a rear-facing vent ensures adequate heat dissipation to prevent overheating.
- High quality, durable steel construction.
- 8, 10, 12 or 15 compartment options.
- Each compartment is equipped with an internal 3 pin socket.
- Vented compartments to dissipate heat.
- Select either multiple doors to access devices individually, or a single door for simultaneous access to all devices.
- Antibacterial finish.
- Units are static.
More information about 8 compartments, single door Probe locker
CE marked (Complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation).
All doors are secured to a welded locker frame by a solid vertical rod acting as the hinge, and the units are manufactured form 0.9 mm steel for the doors and frame and 0.7mm for the backs and sides.
Probe steel lockers are designed and manufactured in the UK, conforming to BS 4680:1996 'Standard Duty' (excluding size specification), ISO 9001:2000 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004.
Colours shown in images are representative but may not be exact: Blue - RAL 5019, White - RAL 9016, Red - BS 04 E53.
In addition, each Probe locker features a patented Activecoat antibacterial powder coating. Activecoat is a hardwearing, patented powder coating containing elemental silver ionically bonded into a bio-compatible ceramic material known as Zeolite. This impedes the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, fungi, mould and algae and more, reducing the risk of cross-contamination from surface to surface and is 99.99% effective within two hours.
- Independently tested.
- 100% safe to humans.
- Effective for the life of the coating.
Activecoat has been effectively tested against many harmful bacteria including:
- Aspergillus niger.
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA Super Bug).
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Escherichia coli (E-coli).