Laptop Charging Lockers
8 compartments, individual doors
This is the 1000mm height, 500mm width, 500mm depth charging laptop locker with 8 individual compartments.
Each laptop compartment is secured by it's own lockable door and therefore only give access to individual laptops.
- Each laptop compartment measures 120mm high, 370mm wide by 450mm deep.
- Complete with a 3 pin plug socket on each compartment to permit charging using each laptop's own mains lead
- Designed with vents in each compartment to prevent laptops from over heating.
- Light grey body with a choice of three vibrant door colours.
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology antibacterial coating.
This item is manufactured to order as per your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless faulty, this does not affect your statutory rights.Enquire
- Height: 1000mm
- Width (left-right): 500mm
- Depth (front-back): 500mm
- Material: Steel
- Lock Type: key lock / cam lock
- Door quantity: 8
Laptop charging lockers are the intelligent solution for managing laptops, tablets and other electronic devices in schools, businesses or any other institutional environment. These units provide safe and secure storage for high value gadgets, while ensuring that each device is charged and ready to go, whether you are delivering a critical presentation or introducing some interactivity into your classroom.
High quality steel and tough hinges provide a barrier against possible theft or vandalism, and a choice of dimensions and compartment options helps to deliver the perfect fit for your premises and device management strategy. Each laptop compartment features a 3 pin plug socket that allows your device to charge in storage using its own mains lead, while a rear-facing vent ensures adequate heat dissipation to prevent overheating.
- High quality, durable steel construction.
- 8, 10, 12 or 15 compartment options.
- Each compartment is equipped with an internal 3 pin socket.
- Vented compartments to dissipate heat.
- Select either multiple doors to access devices individually, or a single door for simultaneous access to all devices.
- Antibacterial finish.
- Units are static.